Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Your Vote Is Needed!!

Dear Friends, please read the following from my grandaughter...
(she needs your vote):

Hey everyone! I just wanted to tell you about a t-shirt design contest I entered. It's on a site called getfaveur.com, which is an independent clothing company run by Christian people. The contest is to design a shirt inspired by Jeremy Camp's music. I decided to enter just because I wanted to, and my design was entered into the contest yesterday.

This contest is run by votes, and since I entered in a little late, I am already behind. This is where you come in. :) Each person can vote once, and only once. I would be eternally grateful if you would vote for my design, and get others to vote for it as well. It literally takes only a few seconds to click the link and vote. The contest ends on August 14 (And I couldn't think of a better birthday present if I won), so that means that there's only ten days left to vote.

So please just take a few moments to click the link, vote, and maybe even spread the word a little if you have some time. You would really make me happy. =D
Here's the link: http://getfaveur.com/reaching-through-the-mic/ . Thanks again!

Lovelovelove,
Rachel

PS- To vote, click on the heart underneath the design, next to the words "Vote for this design". Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment